About Friends of CIHR
Friends of CIHR promotes health research and health research funding and communicates the benefits to society through various programs and activities
GOALS & PURPOSE
- To support the goals and values of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
- To communicate the significance of health research to the broadest possible public audience and to engage this audience in informed discourse.
- To facilitate a sharing of health care and health research knowledge through public forums.
- To attract and support health research trainees in their career development.
- To establish community-based partnerships to assist in the achievement of goals.
Dr. Aubie Angel
President, Friends of CIHR
Senior Fellow, Massey College